Southeast Asia boasts some of the best signage in the world, thanks to a combination of cultural differences and a wonderfully loose grasp of the English language. Here are some of my favourites from our time in Thailand.
“Waterfall with caution”
2. “Better than other stores”
3. “Overly friendly strangers”
4. “Tablecloth etc” (this was from our hotel room)
5. NO FOOT! Translated: Please don’t put your feet on the bus seats
6. “Big prawn”
7. “On the heels”
8. Keep your damn dirty dishes out of the hot springs tourists!
If you enjoyed what you just read, feel free to follow and share